Thursday, July 16, 2020

Offer and Suggestion

We are asked to make a dialogue including an offer and a suggestion using the topics our teacher has decided.

Max:   Hey, Steve. I saw you all by yourself, so I came here. Why do you look so serious?
Steve: Oh hey Max. I was just wondering about myself. You know we recently got our reports right?
Max:   Yeah. How was yours?
Steve: Well, I didn’t do so well in my subjects. Even though I tried hard to study, it just won’t stick in to my head.
Max:  Well. Um, did you try another method of learning, like using video perhaps? Or do you want me to lend you my notes?
Steve: It’s not the problem. It’s just that I feel like school is pointless. I don’t think that school is very useful to my career in the future. I’ve always wanted to be a professional musician. But in school there are no subjects related to serious and deep learning about music.
Max:  Well, I think that even though you wanted to be a musician, you must be educated enough to have the necessary knowledge before you start working.
Steve: Well, I guess you’re right. What do you want to be in the future?
Max:   Well I still don’t know. I like to think a lot though, using strategic and critical thinking to solve different kinds of problems.
Steve: Well since you helped me with my situation. May I suggest a job for you?
Max:   Oh yeah sure. What do you suggest?
Steve: I suggest you become an expert mathematician. You’ve always like math right?
Max:   Oh yeah. Why did I think so hard? Thanks a lot dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Adventures of Huckleberry FInn (Novel Review)

Members: M Rizky Amiruddin/XII SCIENCE 8/19 Rayfa Rekafitri/XII SCIENCE 8/29 Zachary Samuel T/XII SCIENCE 8/35 The Adventures of Huckleberry...