Sunday, July 26, 2020

Giving and Asking Opinions

     This week, we are tasked to make another dialogue but this time about opinions. So here is my dialogue.

Steven: Hello Chris. What's that on your phone?
Chris: Oh hi Steven. It's just a picture of a suit I'm considering. What do you think?
Steven: It's for the prom right? I think that suit is too colourful. It has a lot of colours and patterns which is not suitable for the prom. Do you have any other thoughts?
Chris: Actually I was thinking of this brown suit. What do you think?
Steven: In my opinion, that brown suit doesn't look that well in you. Why don't you try another one?
Chris: Well, I do have this casual black suit. What do you think?
Steven: I believe that black suits you well. I feel that it makes you look more manly.
Chris: Oh yeah. I think so too. Thanks, Steven.
Steven: You're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Adventures of Huckleberry FInn (Novel Review)

Members: M Rizky Amiruddin/XII SCIENCE 8/19 Rayfa Rekafitri/XII SCIENCE 8/29 Zachary Samuel T/XII SCIENCE 8/35 The Adventures of Huckleberry...