Sunday, August 11, 2019

English Assignment: Compliment and Congratulation



Script:


Sandy  : Hi, why were you absent yesterday?
Samuel:  Oh yesterday, I joined a Mathematical International Olympiad in Jakarta.
Sandy  : Did you win the competition or not?
Samuel: Well, I encountered many strong rivals, but they were no match for me, so I easily got 1st place.
Sandy  : Wow! Congratulations on your win, but you cannot be too arrogant.
Samuel: Well thank you for the advice, but no thanks, cause I live with it.
Sandy  : Okay fine up to you then. I wish I could be like you winning every competition with ease.
Samuel: Well I could teach you, but just for reminder, you could never reach me, at my level.
Sandy  : Okay no problem as long as you teach me. It is enough for me 
Samuel: Okay then
Sandy  : Okay thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Adventures of Huckleberry FInn (Novel Review)

Members: M Rizky Amiruddin/XII SCIENCE 8/19 Rayfa Rekafitri/XII SCIENCE 8/29 Zachary Samuel T/XII SCIENCE 8/35 The Adventures of Huckleberry...